This series was developed from a CENTRA training provided to agents of the changes to the Record Book program and an online tour of the system. Special recognition is extended to Jodi McManus and Derrick Bruton (Extension 4-H Program Specialists) for conducting the CENTRAs used for this series and their leadership in the new Record Book system. The videos have been arranged in a “playlist” on the D12 4-H website. To browse through the list, click on the icon in the player control to display the entire series (see red arrow below) in order to select the video of choice.
Here is a breakdown of the 11-part series:
· 4-H Record Book – Changes (1 of 11) 3:37 min
· 4-H Record Book – Project Forms (2 of 11) 15:02 min
· 4-H Record Book - 4-H Story & Photo Portfolio (3 of 11) 2:25 min
· 4-H Record Book – Age Transitions & Evaluating Record Books (4 of 11) 5:32 min
· 4-H Record Book – Online Interface – Overview & Login (5 of 11) 6:37 min
· 4-H Record Book – Online Interface – Personal Information (6 of 11) 4:05 min
· 4-H Record Book – Online Interface – Jr. Report Form (7 of 11) 9:42 min
· 4-H Record Book – Online Interface – Int. Report Form (8 of 11) 4:04 min
· 4-H Record Book – Online Interface – Sr. Report Form (9 of 11) 8:08 min
· 4-H Record Book – Online Interface – 4-H Story & Photo Portfolio (10 of 11) 5:10 min
· 4-H Record Book – Online Interface – Printing & Deleting (11 of 11) 2:22 min
It is also important to note that there are also some training videos on the www.4hreports.com website.
There will also be a record book training as part of the Volunteer Workshop scheduled for January 10th in Freer. However, volunteers would benefit greatly from reviewing this information prior to that training. This will allow us to dig deeper into the new system and provide a much richer experience for volunteers in January. Please share as appropriate.